With the EXPERTE.com Online Meeting you can start a video conference with up to 30 people with just one click - without registration, without software installation and completely free of charge. The online meeting takes place directly in the browser and enables video conference, text chats and screen sharing.
Conduct video or audio conversations with one or more participants
Share your entire desktop or individual windows with other participants
Exchange information with other participants via text messages
In contrast to well-known services such as Skype or Zoom, we do not record any personal data. Our tool uses the established open source software Jitsi Meet, which we run on our servers in the European Union.
How Do I Start an Online Meeting?
- 1.To start an online meeting, simply click the Start Online-Meeting button.
- 2.Your browser will then ask you if it can access your camera and microphone.
- 3.Once you have confirmed this, your meeting will start.
How Can I Invite Participants?
- 1.Above the meeting window you will find your meeting URL.
- 2.Copy the URL and give it to the participants. As soon as a participant calls up the URL, he or she joins the meeting.
What Are the Advanced Settings?
With a click on Advanced settings you can make the following settings:
- Your Name
Set your own name in the chat. You can choose your real name or any alias. You can also change the name later in the meeting.
- Password protection
Set a password for your online meeting. Participants can only join if they know the password.
- Change Server
The software we use is open source software that is operated by many other institutions. If you don't want to connect to the server of EXPERTE.com, just choose another server from the list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use the EXPERTE.com Online Meeting completely free of charge and without registration.